- I visited Iceland and it was AMAZING. For those of you who follow my Instagram account, you can see why. It's a stunning country. Post on my experience soon to come.
- I caught the flu, twice! Once in early December and again the beginning of January. Two totally different strains. Lucky me. I'm still trying to recover.
- I'm still doing Crossfit and have seen pretty amazing results. I'm kinda obsessed with it.
- On the Crossfit thing, I decided to join my gym's 6 week "Paleo" challenge. Yes, I know Paleo and Vegan are polar opposites, but my gym was supportive and let me modify the program so I can leave my main protein sources, mainly legumes, in my diet. The big things I cut out were all grains, alcohol and sugar. Let me tell you, four weeks in and the results have been pretty fab. I'm totally on the "no grain" train right now. The winner wins a cash prize so it's been keeping me pretty motivated to stay on the program.
- My best friend Nikki got engaged, and I'm her Matron of Honor. I'm so excited for her as well as her upcoming wedding in November of this year.
- I recently dyed over my bright red dip dye in favor of a more red-velvety red over my entire head. It's a bit more subdued, which is taking me some getting used to but I love it. It's also now much easier for me to dress for work.
- I booked a girls trip to Los Cabos, Mexico with one of my gal pals for the end of February. Perfect timing for me once my work hell month is over. I'm pretty excited for it. Best part is if I win the Paleo Challenge (which is the goal), it'll pay for the trip. Plus I'll be in amazing bikini shape. So now I have something to work towards and keep me focused.