I am so excited to finally get to announce this! The Seed is a huge vegan event being held from May 18th and 19th here in NYC at 82 Mercer. There will be lots of delicious vegan food, products, services, world-renowned speakers, films, and more. Best part about the Seed is it's designed around a more "veg-curious" crowd, meaning if you are not currently vegan but are interested in the lifestyle, it's a great place to come on out and see what it's all about. To my surprise, the organizers of the event have invited me to be a featured speaker! I'm not exactly sure which date I'll be speaking just yet, but will be sure to let everyone know once it's been announced. I'll be talking about how to best represent the vegan cause through what you wear and how to transition your wardrobe to a cruelty-free one. I'm honored to be included with a huge variety of renowned speakers in the vegan community, all of which you can see here. I had a near freak out seeing my name directly next to Brendan Brazier. His Thrive Sports Nutrition Diet and Vega Sport Performance Protein is keeping me on track with my Crossfit goals so he's been a huge inspiration for me! Will you be attending the Seed? If so I'd love to meet you so let me know!
As I prepare to get the blog up and running again, I'm really curious as to what topics and posts my readers enjoy the most. I'd love your feedback! What are your favorite posts? In general over the years I've tended to stick to below categories.
- Veganism (including how it fits into all the categories below)
- Shopping (Vegan Versions)
- Restaurant Reviews
- Personal Posts (What's Going on in My Life)
- Ask Corrie- Ask me anything! Can be fashion related, veganism related, etc.
- Compassion Fashion- Featuring my readers and others who love compassionate fashion.
- Link Roundups
- Interview Series- I'd interview important vegans you'd like to hear from.
- Vegan Crossfitting- We're a minority in the sport, and since I've been in the community for a few months now I have enough knowledge to start to write about it.