image credit: www.wesleyumcwausauwi.orgAfter the Seed and my work travel to San Antonio, I've been crazy busier than expected. All good stuff, but my work hours have been longer, my social calendar more packed, and I've just had zero time to blog! This all bums me out, but I have a lot of great stuff that's happened since my last post, as well as coming up in the next several weeks so I'm expecting July will be jam-packed with lots of post content. Between me leaving for Wanderlust in Vermont this week, a long weekend in Philly for a wedding and Jim and my annual 4th of July trip to Boston, I'll have no shortage of updates once I return from this hopefully short-lived blogging break. In the event you still want to follow along with me on my travels, you can always feel free to check in with me on Twitter or Instagram. I'm still relatively active on those during my blogging breaks. In the meantime, with all this business I totally spaced out and forgot to announce the Traveling Pink Lips VeganCuts giveaway winner! And the winner is (drum roll please)... Erica Wollman! Erica, please contact me for Holly's (at Traveling Pink Lips) contact info so you can claim your prize. I hope everyone's been enjoying their summer so far and you'll hear from me again soon!
As I prepare to get the blog up and running again, I'm really curious as to what topics and posts my readers enjoy the most. I'd love your feedback! What are your favorite posts? In general over the years I've tended to stick to below categories.
- Veganism (including how it fits into all the categories below)
- Shopping (Vegan Versions)
- Restaurant Reviews
- Personal Posts (What's Going on in My Life)
- Ask Corrie- Ask me anything! Can be fashion related, veganism related, etc.
- Compassion Fashion- Featuring my readers and others who love compassionate fashion.
- Link Roundups
- Interview Series- I'd interview important vegans you'd like to hear from.
- Vegan Crossfitting- We're a minority in the sport, and since I've been in the community for a few months now I have enough knowledge to start to write about it.